Sunday, September 6, 2009

002.



Sundays are often put to waste for me. After wasting the first two days of my weekend by sitting around, venturing to Greenpoint and staying in bed until 5:00pm the next day, I figured today might as well be somewhat productive. I had read somewhere that there are a variety of interesting Flea Markets scattered in the city. Rosana had no choice but to join me on my adventure...poor girl was just blessed with living on the other side of my wall. We visited the market on 39th (between 9th and 10th avenues) which was a collection of very dusty but silly junk. I saw a bike I considered buying- a $75 yellow road bike- but I figured it would be costly to fix up. I did find that gem above but he was a little pricey and i'm not sure how much Darshana would've appreciated that hanging from my closet.

Rosana looks very amused.

After lurking, Rosana and I headed to Bryant Park where we sat down at a little table and sketched for about an hour and a half. We saw this homeless woman with a full beard, her vagina half hanging out and decided it was time to go. Nonetheless, some cute things came from our nerdy drawing session. You can check out her blog here.









Look at me! Looking so productive with my diet coke with a straw combo!
Rosana looks productive sporting a fantasticly overpriced Snapple Apple.

bu





No comments:

Post a Comment